Starbucks Salted Caramel Cookie Review
Today is June 22, 2019, and my mom and I made a quick stop at the store to grab a few things we needed. While we were there, I wanted to take a peek at the cookie aisle. Mainly to visually satisfy my craving for cookies that I have had recently, but also to see if there was anything I would actually want. More than once now, I have seen these cookies by Starbucks that you could buy that I had never had before. So, in a wonderful desperate but not so desperate for cookies moment, I decided to grab them. In this post, I will review the cookies based on the qualities that will be listed below. I hope you enjoy my review of the Starbucks Salted Caramel cookies!
1. How do they taste? It almost tastes like they are a nilla wafer cookie infused with caramel flavor.
2. What type of texture do they have? They’re a bit hard to bite, but mostly have a very smooth and satisfying texture.
3. Is it a strong or light sweetness? It is a mostly light sweetness. You even get a bit of saltiness mixed in as well.
4. Does it produce a lot or only a little bit of crumbs? The cookies itself is not very big, so upon biting it, it does not seem to produce a lot of crumbs. If you snap the cookie with your fingers you do get quite a few crumbs. The cookies do have a bit of crumb dusting on them, but I believe that is just from them being in their packaging.
5. What do they smell like? They have a light caramelly smell to them. The scent is not strong and overpowering at all.
6. How do they pair with tea? The tea I am drinking with them is Teavana’s Lavender Crème tea that a friend gave to me. Unfortunately, this tea to my knowledge has been discontinued. These cookies pair okay with the tea, but they would not be my first choice to have with this tea.
7. Would I get them again? I think I would get them again. On a scale of one to ten, ten being they’re amazing and one being they’re terrible. I would rate these cookies at a solid seven. I really want to say eight or eight and a half, but I do not feel confident enough to give it that scoring.
I would encourage all of you to go and try them yourselves too if you can find some. It is always good to try something new! I hope to continue to do various reviews on different things, so keep your eyes peeled for whenever my next review will be! Who knows what I may review next?! Thanks for sitting and reading. I hope you have a great rest of your day or evening!
The Inspiring Hummingbird!